What is Stracci

Saturday, September 15, 2012

Hat Fashion


Just when I thought hats were OUT, I find out Hats are IN. Hats make me feel good, I love them. I remember the days when everyone wore hats. The days we used hats as a fashion statement, not as a way to keep warm. Making a hat work is crucial for your look. If you do it the wrong way, it can look out-of-place. Now you can enjoy or try to work with Cowboy Hats, Fedoras, Cloche hats, Gaucho hats and much more! The fashion industry is going way out with hats, especially fur hats. There is also another head accessory that is in style, but we will discuss that tomorrow.

This gorgeous hat (image above) from Stracci is as fashionable as the ones on the runway, except this hat is affordable. This hat's design is made to manipulate the hat in any way that may fit your wardrobe.  The image below shows another hat in fashion for the upcoming seasons. This design, by Stracci can be worn in many ways to suit your style.
Design & made by Stracci







Now, what are YOU going to do with these great hats that are now in style? How are you going to apply them to your wardrobe?






________________________________________________________________________

Something to know about your body.
Did you know that when working out your muscles swell? Yes, I was surprised too!! I have heard of this but had yet to experience it. I did, I stopped working out for a week and I could swear my tummy seemed flatter and firmer. So, maybe the lesson is to let your body recuperate once in a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment